PROTOCOL for SHOWINGS
· an email is sent to the buyer’s agent prior to the showing reminding them of the safety protocols.
· no more than six people may attend, including Realtors and occupants
· anyone with COVID-19 symptoms, who has been exposed to COVID-19 or who has travelled outside of the country within the last 14 days may not attend
· when a property is being used for the purpose of a showing,
that masks be worn and strongly recommend masks be worn in all common areas for multi-tenanted properties
· please use hand sanitizer when entering the home. We ask that you do not touch anything (except the realtor).
· physical distancing must be observed.
PROTOCOL for OPEN HOUSE
· Currently there is a ban on all Open Houses.
· We are able to have scheduled viewing of a listing.
· Scheduled viewing can take place during a two hour period.
· Maximum of six people in a home at one time (including Realtors).
We are happy to offer our clients a meeting option of their choice.
(with Covid safety protocol in place)
Scheduled Online Meeting
or a Personal Phone Call
Which ever option you choose we want to ensure that you feel as comfortable, secure and safe as possible.